BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 18, 2011

10 Things I enjoy about being a SAHM.

1.  Watching development from hour to hour, day to day, week to week without missing ANYTHING!
2.  Taking a nap if I want to when Brenlee and Cadence are napping.
3.  Using Cloth Diapers.
4.  Being silly all day without having to feel stupid because someone is watching.
5.  Knowing that Brenlee and Cadence have the BEST care available.
6.  Having visitors (especially my sister, Randi) come over during the day for the girls and me to have fun with.
7.  Being able to get house work done during naps, so Brent and I can enjoy our time together after Brenlee and Cadence go to sleep at night.
8.  Instilling our values and beliefs about God into our girls starting every morning and ALL day throughout the day.
9.  Looking forward to Brent coming home. I love it when it nears 5:30 each day :)
10.  Not having the added stress of an outside job + being a momma, wife and house keeper.

AND, I'm stealing this idea from Holly, because I LOVE IT....
Question for you:
What is your favorite thing about being a working mom?
What is your favorite thing about being a SAHM?

2 comments:

  1. favorite thing about being a working mom: coming home! and really appreciating my girls when i do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite thing about being a SAHM is getting to watch Layla all day every day and still being amazed at how quickly she grows.

    ReplyDelete