BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Forty

Have you ever wondered what a challenge it is to keep 40 nails trimmed?? Well, let me tell ya, it feels like I'm constantly trimming lil finger and toe nails!! I try to wait for nap time at least once a week to keep 'em manicured! Today was the day. I get the girls both asleep in my lap and attempt to cut and file their nails. I get a few grumpy sounds out of Cadence and Brenlee keeps pulling her hand away from me.....but I eventually get them all trimmed without waking anyone :) Mission Accomplished! I would have taken a pic, like normally, BUT my phone bit the dust!

Question for you:
How do you trim your little one's nails?


1 comment:

  1. I sit on the floor, have one of four kiddos sitting in my lap facing away from me. I hold their hand behind their head so they can't see what I'm doing and put a toy or something in front of them to focus on. I've never had a kiddo shed a tear!! I also am super fast at this, which helps. The more practice you'll get at it, the better. :-) HTH

    ReplyDelete