BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Patiently Waiting....

On my Baeba BabyCook to come! I bit the bullet and ordered one.....it wasn't hard for me to decide to spend a bit of extra money on it, though.  Baby food is quite expensive and has preservatives in it. You can watch the promo of the Baeba Babycook here. I'm a bit more than excited, as I've been using a small food processor that a friend loaned to me. It's very small, loud, and takes forever.....not to mention that I have to steam the food before making it into a puree. Some recipes that I'm excited to use are: Baby's First Vegetables, which has olive oil in it to boost their little energy levels, Potato and Chesse Dinner, which will gently start to introduce dairy, Tomato and Chicken Casserole, which will be awesome because it sounds GREAT for Brent and me to eat before making it into a puree :) I just HOPE that it's MUCH quieter than the processor I'm using now---which I can't use while the girls nap! I'll update this blog when I've started getting the hang of making babyfood :)

Question for you:
What is your favorite recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment