BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My New Tricks-babbled by Brenlee Faith


Hi everyone, this is my first blog, and it's ALL ABOUT ME, Brenlee Faith! So, I've met most of my family, BUT there are some people that live too far away and I don't see them very much. Momma has also told me about some people that love me, but I've never seen before. Of course, she said that they swoon over my pictures on the Internet and all the videos that Momma takes of Cadence and me, so they've seen me! Well, I'm going to explain myself for you to get to know me better. My name is Brenlee Faith. Wait, I already told you that. Oh well, I love my name, so just deal. I was born January 29, 2011. I was born 2nd, I'm just that kind of girl, had to let Cadence come first so she wouldn't cry. She's a crybaby. My momma had a bit of trouble getting me out, so the doctor had to use this suction thingy-ma-jig on my head. It didn't hurt, thank goodness! Anyhow, I got to stay with Momma and Daddy after the nurses checked me out. I was an ugly lil newborn! Some would disagree, but be honest....have you seen my just born pics?? I'm much prettier now! On with my story about me: I weighed 5 lbs 5 ounces. That's a big girl for being born 3 weeks early and being a twin! I was a bit smaller since I had a smaller umbilical cord....and once again, I let Cadence take most of the nutrients from Momma, or else she'd cry about it. I enjoyed my time alone with Momma and Daddy for the first week of my life. I quickly started gaining weight and being more alert! I laughed a giggled before I turned 3 months old....I figured I better, since I'd given Momma and Daddy a run for their money for the prior 3 months! I cried and cried and screamed and screamed MOST of the day and night. I sometimes cried for no reason......funny, huh?? Hehe, well, Momma didn't think it was funny, so I finally stopped! I still cry now if I get too sleepy or if I'm hungry or thirsty. Oh, and my stinkin' gums hurt where my teeth are coming in, so sometimes I cry when that hurts. BUT, mostly I smile and coo and babble for most of the day. Sometimes I get irritated that I can't get to where I want to be and I fuss a bit and Momma or Daddy comes to pick me up, I've got them trained. You know, speaking of training, I overheard Momma say she was sleep training us. Ha! Well, we will decide when and how long we want to sleep, but sometimes we do what she wants us to do just to please her. That makes her happy! Another thing that makes Momma happy is when we eat our food. I don't really like eating. I eat better in the AM than in the afternoon. I kinda like oatmeal and bananas. Want to see me eat??
See I do pretty good, aren't you proud of me Nanny Fran? Where was I going with this?? I'm so scatterbrained most of the time and my mind is running 90mph!! Oh, yeah, Momma told me she's going to start making me some tastier baby food, I hope I like it better. She says that food is good for babies to start eating at about 6 months old and that it'll help me have more energy and stronger muscles. Oh, and about stronger muscles, I can sit up now!! Not for too long at a time, but Momma can help me get all set up and I can do it all by myself for a few minutes! It's so much fun! Here is a picture of me sitting up like a big girl:
See how excited I am about it? Aunt Lana noticed me sitting up in a picture that my momma posted and almost gave away the surprise! Oh well, that's what Momma's are for, right? Momma is also fun to play with. Some of my favorite games are: Peek-a-boo, airplane, jumping, funny faces, funny noises, and playing with blocks and rattles! Well, that's enough about me, for now anyway! I hope to get to know everyone a bit better, soon! Later Gators!!

Question for you: What is your favorite game to play with little babies?

No comments:

Post a Comment