BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nut Review

I've been using the EcoNuts, Soap Nuts for our laundry, for about a week now. I've washed our clothes, baby clothes, cloth diapers, blankets, towels and even the rugs from the bathroom......and the verdict is: they're great! If it can get cloth diapers clean and food stained bibs spotless, what more can I ask for? I still can use a fabric softener on towels, too. The only thing I don't like is digging for the nut sack...hah, never thought I'd be saying that! But, really, it's not too hard find in the load....and it probably wouldn't hurt them if they did accidentally get put in the dryer. Anyhow, here is a link to them for those of you who wanted to try them to.

http://www.amazon.com/Eco-Nuts-360-Load-Box/dp/B003OUALB6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1313511568&sr=8-2.

Question for you: What product have you tried lately and LOVED?

No comments:

Post a Comment