BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Lucky or Blessed?

Some people consider themselves lucky when things are going their way. I used to feel that way, too. Until recently, I really understand that I could have all the luck in the world and it wouldn't mean a thing! Seriously, I'm not lucky that Brent and I have a great relationship. I'm not lucky that I got the twins that I'd been wanting for 10 years. I'm not lucky that they are great sleepers. I'm not lucky that they are healthy. I'm blessed by God beyond measure! I'm favored by Him  :) Remember how it felt to be the "favorite" by one of your teachers? Well, multiply that by a billion. That's what it feels like! My prayer for you, if you're reading this, is for you to feel favored by God. It feels so good that it hurts :)
Question for you: How do you know that you're favored by God?

No comments:

Post a Comment